Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

I have had a lot going on and forcing myself to sit down and blog here and on my family blog just hasn't hit the top of my priority list. I need to get better about keeping up both, for myself.
 
I thought I'd jump back in here with a fun post.
 
Without Further Ado...
a few Throwback pictures.
 
This was from our vacation last June. Um...Who was I kidding trying to hide and just get my face in the picture. There was no hiding that gut....and those capris? Maternity capris! Yep. 8 months post partum. Who am I kidding though...I wore them the summer before I got pregnant with Baby Little too...and I wasn't pregnant...in fact I was about the same amount post partum that summer from Middle Little.. The problem is I only gained 6lbs pregnant with baby little. I was really sick the ENTIRE pregnancy...and 2 weeks post partum I was down 20lbs! Awesome. Too bad I gained about 10 back. Blah. Oh well...here's to not wearing maternity anything when I'm not pregnant this summer! Here's to fitting into at least 4 jeans sizes smaller this summer(that's what I'm down now) but maybe even 5! :)

This one is from July of last year. My sweet bald baby sure has grown since then! Whoa.....and my face was SO round...and all my chins were super noticeable. I look so tired here...and not only because I was because Baby Little didn't (and still doesn't) like to sleep. I was so heavy and slow it was hard for me to follow the kids around and play at the park. I am so glad that I decided to make a change and that is no longer the case. It's 8 months later and I can now run pushing both kids in the stroller and not get so winded and my lungs burn so bad I feel like I'm going to die. In fact as soon as I get them both strapped in Middle Little likes to ask if I'm going to run to the school to get his brother...and I often do now...but the other day made me feel so good he said "Run like the wind mommy, I like it when you go fast". Now I know I'm not fast, especially pushing that stroller...but It's WAY faster than I used to be!!! When I started it took me 15 minutes to walk to the school...now? I can run it in 4 pushing the stroller. How awesome is that for judging how much better I'm feeling. I can only imagine how much better it will feel as I continue to get stronger and more fit.
 
Enough for this Thursday....I have another post to get caught up on here since I was tagged with an award. Post on that coming soon.
 
Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment