Lately I've been doing pretty well. Not so much this week working out with sick kiddos who aren't sleeping...like at all! But I have watched my diet the same way I have been and the loss is still consistent. I'm hoping upping my cardio and strength helps it along even more. If not for weight, at least for inches quicker. Toning up my flab is a huge part of this process, so hopefully with starting the 30 Day Shred again it will really help on that front.
I am so motivated by my own results in the last 8 weeks. Seeing the progress I've made when I've only just begun to take a dent out of my goal, is still so awesome! Makes me want to work harder and I know I can do this! It will take time...but I will get it done....for good! I decided late last week when a friend asked me if I'd be interested in a "biggest Loser" challenge with some other local moms that I would go ahead and take her up on it. Granted I am probably one of the biggest (if not the biggest) girls in the competition so it might be hard to win based on the fact that I have to lose a lot more to have a higher weight loss percentage. Yes, I have a lot more I need to lose, but I am also trying not to lose more than 1 1/2 lb per week since I am still nursing Miss M and don't want to jeopardize losing my supply. She is more important than my quick weight loss. Plus it's proven that when you lose at a rate 2lb or less a week that it will likely be more permanent than rapid weight loss anyway. Lifestyle change is what I'm keeping in mind...not just weight loss. We started this past Saturday with our first "weigh in" and it will go for 10 weeks through Dec. 1st. If I stick to my 1.5lb a week I will lose another 15lb by the end of this thing. Sweet, right?!
The plan is to be 27lb down by Dec.1st. (Since I was already down 12 before starting) 27 lb in 18 or so weeks. Cross your fingers for me and throw any motivation my way! Maybe I will win this challenge, maybe I won't...but either way it's another extra motivator to keep me going!
P.S. If you are just joining my journey please go back and read my previous entries. Thanks for following along!
It is great to read about another mom trying to lose weight! I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Check it out on my blog: http://simplymommy-notesfromamom.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete~Lori
You go, Tiffany! I'm so excited to follow along with you and will be sending weight loss vibes your way!
ReplyDelete