Monday, September 17, 2012

10+ Loss Comparison

I was officially 10 lb down last week! 6 weeks and down 10 lb is pretty awesome for me. Since I am nursing miss M and trying not too lose too quickly this has been so great.
I was planning for 1.5 lb a week...but hoping for at least 1. 10 in 6 weeks is one lb more than 1.5 lb a week would have been! I'll take it!
 
I was actually a little frustrated last week because I only lost .2 on my weigh in day. Then later that day I decided to take my measurements all again since I had passed 10 lbs. I was pleasantly surprised that even though I hadn't lost much weight that week I had lost another couple inches! Woohoo! I decided since it was 10 lbs I would do a new set of pics to compare.
 
Looking at the comparisons I feel great. I know I have a lot of work to do...but it's great to see that I really am making progress...even in the small amount of weight I have lost thus far! I am feeling much better in my clothes than I did. A lot of my jeans are way too loose in the thigh (which was almost the case already....they were just too tight in the gut) but they also fall off as I walk because they are too loose at the waist too. :)
 
I have a couple goal goal jeans that are a size smaller that I can put on and zip but I have a pretty wicked muffin top. Hoping to have them fit nicely soon. It's nice to see the progress changing the way my clothes fit. I was wearing maternity jeans still sometimes before I started this journey!!! What?!?! Ya my baby was 7 months old and I was still rocking them. Ha...not! I guess it was fitting considering how pregnant I still looked. At least now I look at least a month less pregnant right?!  
 
 
 
I actually took all my Measurements again this morning too.
 
Here is my progress:
 
WEIGHT: 203.4
Bust: 44               -1 1/2in.
Under Bust: 36    -2in.
Waist: 38             -7 1/2in.
Belly: 43              -6in.
Hips: 44               -3in.
R.Thigh: 26 1/4   -1in.
L. Thigh: 25 1/2   -1 1/2in.
R. Calf: 16 1/2      -1/4in
L. Calf: 16            -1/4in
R. Arm: 14 1/2     +1/2 in.    Gained muscle? Need to work them more for sure.
L. Arm: 14 1/4      +1/4in.
Neck: 14                -1 1/2in.
 
Holy Moly!!!  24 1/2 Inches lost over all! In Just 7 weeks and 11 lbs! Amazing Motivation!!!! I can't wait to see my body keep transforming and to keep feeling better! I am off to reward myself with a new bike :) (I needed a new one anyway...but it will be great exercise too! Two birds one stone!)
 
Thank you all for your encouragement and motivating words! You will never know how much I appreciate that you all believe in me :)

2 comments:

  1. You can definitely see a difference - and 24"?!?!?!? You go, mama! Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job! I have 3 more pounds to lose before I take my new pics

    ReplyDelete