Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's Get it Started!

OK. So, I originally "started" this blog right before we found out little miss M was on the way. I was wanting to get myself on track and keep myself honest and get myself healthy. Well, the same is still true today and now that miss M is 7 months old, I am ready to get this "show" on the road!

I plan to use this as documentation of how things are going, a food journal, exercise journal, progress journal...and hopefully eventually inspiration as I lose, tone, and see how far I've come.

 I am ,FAT, UNCOMFORTABLE, FRUSTRATED, and SO ready to be the opposite of all of these.

I plan on "baring" it all here with weight, measurements, and even pictures(YIKES!).

It WON'T be pretty!!!
I can guarantee that.
But, I have to start somewhere, and posting my fat pictures and putting it all out there for the "world" to see will help me stick with it because people will be waiting to see my progress.

Feel free to follow my journey and laugh, cry, and sweat along with me if you like.

P.S. If you have any tips for a nursing momma on keeping milk supply up, and still cutting calories, and sweating my butt (literally) off, by all means...Please Share!!!

Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment